Sunday, February 19, 2006

What's cool

Was it providence that got me to choose macaroni and spaghetti and pasta to create my line of 'unconventional' jewelry?Could be:)...

We had a blast shooting a feature on my pasta clan jewelry the other day...and I did I love to watch it on TV today!

Hope lots of people watched "WHAT'S COOL" on CNN-IBN today.....hope the work and the artist get noticed:)!Hope and wish and pray this is the beginning of many, many more creative avenues and opportunities coming along:)!

Hope to have some great pictures of the works to post here soon:).

Gracias:)!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger swingingpuss said...

Cool, congratulations! Creativity is always appreciated especially when combined with beauty.

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home